1. Which of these monuments wouldn't you see on a Taxi Tour of London?
2. Who is considered the 'father of English literature'?
3. Who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
4. Which of the following novels was not written by Charles Dickens?
5. Where is the Statue of Eros to be found?
6. Everyone knows that the Prime Minister of Britain lives at №. 10 Downing Street. Who lives at №. 11 Downing Street?
7. New York City is
8. Which of the following terms does not refer to a flag?
9. Where was William Shakespeare born?
10. How many stars are there on the American Flag?
11. What is the second largest city in Britain?
12. Who is (was) the 'First Lady'?
13. Which of the following statements is not true?
14. What is largest of the United States?
15. Which of the following parks is not located in London
16. Where can you find the inscription, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ...'?
17. Why would you go to the Smithsonian Institute?
18. Whose face wouldn't you see on Mount Rushmore?
19. A flight from 'Down Under' to 'Blighty' would take you from:
20. Margaret married a 'Kiwi'. Where is her husband from?
21. What does the term 'native Americans' refer to?
22. What wouldn't you find on the island of Manhattan?
23. In Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, how do the young 'star crossed lovers' meet their fate?
24. In the novel David Copperfield, Mr. Micawber gives David the following advice, 'Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.
If David wants to be happy then he should _____.
25. What would you find in California's Sequoia National Park?
Готово? Нажмите на кнопку "Результат тестирования", и вы узнаете свой уровень знаний и количество правильных ответов.